Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hell's Kitchen

Did anyone watch this last night? I half watched it.

I loved: Gordon Ramsay (mmm, British accents), Jean Phillipe, Giacomo (this year's eye candy because I have a thing for pouffy hair), and Heather.

Hated: Virginia, the guy who sweated all over the food and the guy who was made to be a waiter who was sweating (gag).

I know it's just a TV show, but the long-haired people should really be wearing bandanas at the very least.

Shouldn't fishmongers be able to handle stress? Don't they go pick up their fish before the ass crack of dawn and then throw it around all day?

3 Comments:

Blogger B. said...

Yes, I watched it--all the way through about the last 15 min. of the second episode....then I fell asleep. The only person I liked was Giacomo. I could never work there. I'm too nice and I don't like being yelled at.

6/13/2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

The kitchen culture is so much different than any other. I'd love to try it, although with the crazy hours I wouldn't want it to be my career.

6/13/2006 7:16 PM  
Blogger Gina Thompson said...

I want to say something funny and clever here, but I have to admit, I don't have cable. In fact, I only have one channel that works - but at least I get reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond

6/14/2006 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home