Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tinfoil Hats, Sore Throats, and Makeovers

Well, well, well. Color me surprised. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see what the reasoning was for letting Chris go. I don't think anything on this show is an accident. Simon and co. have lots invested in the winner (money included), so they're not going to take someone they don't want. He's better off though. I heard Bo's song on the radio the other day. Yikes.

To Chris's (my Chris, not AI Chris) delight, I'm sure, it hurts me like a bitch to talk today. Not great considering the majority of my job entails talking on the phone. This better be gone by my 4-day weekend next week!

McDonald's is getting a makeover. I remember when "my" McDonald's was redecorated in the 80s. They still have the pantings of pastel-colored swishes and the uncomfortable tan plastic booths with the backs of different shades of brown. There used to be a smoking section too. Remember when the tables at Wendy's were a newspaper print design? Ahhh, nostalgia.

4 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

I LOVED those tables at Wendy's! One of my cousins (in Idaho) has that type of print for her wallpaper!

5/11/2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I loved the tables, too!!

5/11/2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I'm more of a drive thru kinda girl, so I don't remember the tables. But I do remember when you could go to Jack In The Box and get those little plastic records that played on real record players.

Now I know I've lost you. LOL

5/13/2006 5:54 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Hey now, I had records growing up :). My parents had a stereo with a record player and 2 tape decks and I had a Fischer Price record player. I even had some of those flimsy plastic records too. We've never had Jack in the Box out here though.

5/13/2006 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home