Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day!

On Friday, we got off work at 3, which was extremely awesome. Saturday morning Rusty and I hiked about 2.5 or 3 miles. I was motivated so I cleaned my car inside and out and I even cleaned the windows with ammonia. On Sunday I went along with Rusty's family to their beloved weekly outing to the Chinese buffet, then Rusty and I went to the nursery to get some plants. I got petunias, basil, mint, dill, and cilantro. I've never had much luck with basil so I'm hoping my pot o' herbs does well. I tried to sit outside and get some sun on my pasty ass legs, but my landlord needed to mow so I'm still pasty as ever. I haven't been tan since high school. I had my dad over for a Memorial Day cookout since my mom's out of town and he doesn't know how to cook. I don't have anything planned today, but I'm just going to relax and enjoy my day off. The high today is 91, so I may have to turn on the old AC. I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!

*Update: Happy 1-year anniversary (about 1 week late) to my blog!

5 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

WOO HOO! Happy Late blog day!

5/29/2006 1:08 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Has your blog moved to a bottle yet, or are you still breast feeding?

5/29/2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I didn't realize that your blog was new when I started reading it. Can you believe we've been doing this almost a year? :) It was either May or June when I found you. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory hadn't come out yet and that came out in July.

At any rate ...

Now I don't remember what I was going to say, lol.

Hope the weekend was swell.

5/29/2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Happy blog anniversary, Jenny!

And yes, I'm glad you were able to come along on Sunday on our NOT beloved weekly Chinese buffet outing. As my mom said - if I have to suffer, so do you.

5/29/2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Thanks for the well wishes, and no, I can't believe it has been this long!

5/30/2006 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home