Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Almost There

Constantine, my TV (well, Rusty's, actually) has issued a cease and desist order against your ass chin and your eye fucks.

Want to hear the American Idol CD? No? Here's the link anyway. I will never tire of hearing Ace sing to me that he wants to be my daddy. Yes, I have issues. I heard George Michael's version of "Father Figure" in the car on the way to Rusty's; Ace's is better.

The highlight of my night was seeing quick glimpses of Ace and Rusty's mom's reaction when Rusty told her she thinks Ace is gay. Those singles are the dreckiest dreck that ever drecked. I'm so jacked for tomorrow night. Cheese fest!

They added another AI concert date in Hershey, so I will be online at 10 AM trying to get the tickets that were denied to me before. I'm so glad I didn't buy those crappy tickets on Saturday.

You may have seen this already, but check out this comedian's 6 minute clip. He does dances from the 50s through today. Ahh, nostalgia.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

"Constantine, my TV (well, Rusty's, actually) has issued a cease and desist order against your ass chin and your eye fucks."

One of the best opening lines in any blog EVER. EVER!!!

I'm officially sick of both of the finalists. Kat has no shot, but I am SO tired of Soul Patrol.

At this point, I'm just hoping that Kat somehow hits the skids and ends up doing a bunch of Skinemax After Dark movies.

- D.

5/24/2006 9:06 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Thanks, Dim :) I don't care anymore either, but I can't not watch. I'm having Rusty and another friend over tonight which will make it more bearable.

5/24/2006 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home