Friday, April 14, 2006

5 Favorites

I borrowed this from March.

Sight: The clock reading 4:15 P.M. on a weekday (I"m with March on this one)
Chris
Fall leaves
The sink when it's not full of dishes
The trees in the spring when they begin to flower and bud

Smell: Honeysuckle Yankee Candle
Gasoline
"Man smells:" cologne, aftershave, etc.
Lilacs
Clean laundry

Taste: Hard-shelled crabs
Tiramisu
A good steak
My roasted broccoli
Tiger's Blood shaved ice from Aloha Snow

Hear: Any one of the billions of songs that I love
Birds singing
The sound of an orchestra. I always wished I knew how to play the violin.
The sound of a summer night
The way it sounds when it snows

Touch: Chris
A fresh buzz cut
Being wrapped in warm covers on a cold morning
The hot water of the shower in the morning
Flannel

4 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

Tiger's Blood shaved ice from Aloha Snow...sounds both gross yet very good!!

4/14/2006 12:09 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

It's awesome! It's cherry and coconut.

4/14/2006 7:13 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Sheesh, Chris! You're her favorite everything else! Be thankful for what you got! :-P (I'm playing with you)

4/15/2006 8:30 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Mmm. Man smells ... Clean laundry ... The sounds of an orchestra ... Ahhhh.

4/17/2006 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home