Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Queen

Since Rusty's not here, I'm submitting my recap early.

Bucky - Hee! I love Bucky! That didn't sound that great, but major props for doing "Fat Bottom Girls."

Ace - Oh, honey. I still love you, and that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but you should have taken my advice and done "Killer Queen." I don't think you're manly enough for "We Will Rock You." You tried... I'm really pissed that they showed Brian May and Queen dude #2 busting on Ace. That was unnecessary. He was just trying to change the song up, guys. It's not like "We Will Rock You" is a masterpiece. Bugger off. Simon, Ace didn't screw up the words, so you bugger off too. Oh, and Ace, your leather pants should have been tighter.

What the hell is Mickey Dolenz doing in the audience?

Kellie - Ahhh! Those low lights did her face no favors. She was all right, but she's still a fucking idiot. "What do you mean on paper?" Punch.

Heh, some guy in the audience was checking his watch.

Chris - Ohhh, I love guys in eyeliner! He looked hot tonight. I agree with Simon, I didn't like that song, but I thought he did it well. He should have done a more well-known song though. I hate the judges! One week it's "Song choice is key." Tonight apparently it's "It doesn't matter what song you sing (if you're Chris) as long as you sing the hell out of it." Nice.

Katharine - Again, what the hell is that outfit?! Yeah, she had a change of heart because Mandisa left so she took her song. I know nothing about voice, but I thought that was horrible. The judges disagree, but they're idiots too. I think Katharine is good, but I think she thinks she's better than she is.

Elliott - He's looking better every week. I guess it's because he's growing his hair out. He sounded good, but he pussed out on the ending. I guess no one can belt like Freddie though.

Taylor - I was typing Elliott's synopsis as he was on and I liked it, but then I turned around and realized that I still hate Taylor. I don't like that song either.

Paris - I haven't liked Paris since her audition, but that was my favorite of the night. Way to go, girl!

I guess it could be Bucky, but I have to say bye, Ace. See you at the finale. If you want something to rock, come on over to my place.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

HAHA!!! Your recap really cracked me up.

Bucky - I thought he did a pretty decent job. Props for the song selection too.

Ace - Good lord, that was horrible. If I were Brian May and Roger Taylor, I would have freaked too. I wouldn't have been surprised if Ace pulled open his shirt during the song to reveal a tattoo of a rock. He's GOT to go.

What's with the b and c-list celebs? Micky Dolenz? Cameron Mannheim? I could have sworn I saw Marlee Matlin too. She must be the only one who thinks that Ace sounded good.

Pickler - Didn't like her version of the song. It's tough to pick an epic song and chop it down though.

Chris - Uhhh. I love that tune. But again, he took an epic song and sang the first minute and a half (which sounds all the same) and sang it like the guy from Live again. Strong vocal and I didn't mind him as much as I normally do, but I'm not sure how I feel about the Clockwork Orange eye makeup. "Not Ludwig van!!!!"

Katharine - Didn't like the song choice, actually. She sang it well and needs to start wearing better outfits to keep my McPheever going.

Elliott - Flat out rocked it. He's got the best voice by far of the guys that are left.

Taylor - I was laughing my ass off at his feeble attempts to kick over the mic stand (which he failed doing not once, but twice). Not a bad job, but I think Elliott is better and more consistent.

Paris - song was cool. She was dressed like Tina Turner in Beyond Thunderdome though. No really...we don't need another hero.

I don't know who would be in my bottom three, but with apologies to all the gals, I think Ace's time is up.

- Not D.

4/11/2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

You did indeed see Marlee Matlin. I shouldn't laugh at your Marlee/Ace comment, but I have come to accept the fact that although he's beautiful, he sucks ass.

Chris sharpened me up and made me ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence.

I actually thought about you right away when I saw Kat's outfit. She has a great body, but she manages to make herself look fat with her outfits.

Yeah, Paris's outfit was weird too, but after Kat's, nothing bothers me.

4/12/2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

The whole something to rock line cracked me up. ;)

4/12/2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I love what you said about Kellie. She annoys with me with her stupidity.

4/13/2006 12:24 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

J: I can't get over that boy's hotness!

C: And she seems proud of it too!

4/14/2006 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home