Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Love Spring


It is now officially my favorite time of year. I think, like most people, I have a mild form of Seasonal Affective Disorder. I can't stand January, February, and March. This is the best time of year though. Everything is so pretty. The grass is turning green again, the trees are flowering, the birds are singing (although I hate it when I'm trying to sleep and there's some annoying bird outside my window), the flowers are blooming, and it's still light out after dinner. The world becomes rejuvenated at this time, and so do I. It's also my time for big ideas. I've already given up on the spring cleaning including washing my windows inside and out idea because that sucks, but I'm still entertaining the herb garden idea.

Summer's fine, but it gets too hot. Fall is great too, but winter comes after it. Winter is even ok until after New Year's Day. But Spring is just perfect.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

I can smell those hyacinths now. Mmmm.

I love spring, too. Can't wait to HIKE with you soon. You know why that's in caps.

4/04/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Nope, no clue :)

4/05/2006 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home