Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spoilers

I have spoilers from USA Today of what everyone is singing tonight. I'm going to post my thoughts, but I won't post the actual songs in case people who watch don't want to be spoiled. I'm also very disappointed that I will be watching by myself tonight since Rusty is hanging out with B. in SC. Of all the weeks to be away! :)

Ace - HAHAHAHA!! This should be the trainwreck of the century! I can't wait!
Bucky - YES!! This spoiler sort of makes me think they aren't true, but if it is true that's SO AWESOME that he's singing this song!
Chris - I don't know this song
Elliott - Meh. I don't like this song, but I'm sure he'll do fine.
Katharine - I don't know this song.
Kellie - Trainwreck of the century #2. She's a complete idiot for picking this.
Paris - I don't know this song.
Taylor - Shut up, Taylor. I hate this song.

Only 10 hours and 15 minutes to go!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

Of course I had to look at the spoilers. Can't believe no one picked "Bicycle Race"!

Unfortunately, without even hearing them, I think Bucky's gone...

- Not D.

4/11/2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I am pissed that no one picked Radio Ga Ga!!! I've never heard of the song that Chris is singing, or what Katherine is singing. I also agree with you about Kellie. That girl is an idiot.

4/11/2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Oh and to answer your question about the distance, yes, its just temporary. When I've got enough money to move, and Steven is a bit more settled, I'll move down there with him. The hard part is the fact that I'd need a car though. Def don't have the funds for that!!!

4/11/2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Not Dim: You say coke, I say caine. I think Ace made a fatal mistake with that song choice.

Caroline: I HATE Kellie! Where is Steven living? Good luck with getting the funds together!

4/11/2006 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home