Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Notorious

In case anyone is following and is interested, the case of David Ludwig made Court TV's Crime Library.

Today and tomorrow are going to be pretty boring and pointless at work. Not that every day isn't...

There was some tool who called in to the radio this morning talking about how The Office is stupid and unrealistic and My Name is Earl is so much more true to life. Ummm...yeah, dude. I'm not in any way saying that everyone who doesn't like The Office is dumb, but I can understand how some people wouldn't get some of the subtle humor. Same way for Arrested Development.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

Hey, your chocolate is in my peanut butter! No reason why one can't love both shows and make it a nice Reese's Peanut Butter Cup of quality programming from 8-9 on Tuesday. I certainly dig 'em both. Personally, I am a desk monkey, so I relate more to The Office.

Those who relate better to Earl probably have relatives that have won Darwin Awards. Rare...but they do exist. You just don't want to be around them when they have fireworks.

- D.

11/22/2005 12:12 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

You know, I never ever have seen Arrested Development...am I missing something good? :)

11/22/2005 4:27 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

dim: Earl's not bad, but it's not better than the office. I just get a little bitter because the ratings are so bad, and I know it's going to be cancelled.

feather: Yes, but it's probably going to be cancelled for good at the end of this season.

11/22/2005 6:46 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

The Office is way better than My Name is Earl! I really hope that it doesn't get cancelled after this season, that would totally suck!!

11/23/2005 3:46 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Definitely, caroline, although I'm afraid it probably will be cancelled.

11/25/2005 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home