Friday, November 18, 2005

All I Want for Christmas is...

This stuff:

I asked my mom for this. I know she's not going to get me all 6 seasons (the nerve!), so I asked for as many as she was willing to get me. I was determined to hate this show, but it grew on me.


These next few CDs are ideas I gave Chris. The Logical Song alone makes this album worth owning.

I think I would really like this album.


I know people rag on Coldplay, but I like them. It's possible to hate Gwyneth Paltrow and still like Coldplay :).

I freaking love the Doobies, but I didn't realize it till recently. Now that I listen to the radio all day, I learned that a bunch of songs I loved were Doobie Brothers songs.

One of the rare times I've liked a new band.



This needs to explanation, as Depeche Mode is one of the greatest bands of all time and is my personal favorite.


I haven't officially asked for this yet, but I would rather have this than any of the CDs on my list (hint, hint, Chris).


I'm pretty sure I got this because when my parents were on vacation I went to their house to vacuum my car. Their neighbor was picking up the mail and a box from Williams-Sonoma was on the table. Considering this was about a week or 2 after I asked for it, I'd say it's a pretty good bet that I got it.

2 Comments:

Blogger StickyKeys said...

Hi Jenny! Long time no see, I know! But I wanted to pop in and say hello, it's good to see you and I'm glad you're well!

11/21/2005 7:52 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Hey :) Good to see you too. I lurk on your lj.

11/21/2005 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home