Thursday, November 17, 2005

Extreme Blog Entry

Why the hell does everything have to have an extreme version, which usually turns out to be anything but? I recently saw a commercial for Moisture Extreme Lipcolor. Lipstick cannot be extreme unless it rips your lips open and colors them with your blood. I have to remember to take the camera to the grocery store on Sunday to get a picture of the Extreme White Bread. My memory's failing me, but it may even be "Xtreme." I shit you not.

I read a
news blurb this morning that Michael Jackson accidentally walked into a women's restroom in Dubai the other day. Bwahahahahah!!

As if I needed further proof that old people should re-take their driver's test every few years, this morning I was driving behind an old woman who was apparently trying to drive in the left-turn lane, but was actually in the lane for oncoming traffic.

MR is going to kill me, but I'm actually starting to like Jim on Martha's Apprentice because of the pep talk he gave Marcela last night. Marcela is my girl!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

My next post was going to be about how I actually felt a twinge of human emotion emanating from Jim last night, and I didn't hate him quite as much. Marcela isn't going to win, but she certainly worked herself out of a hole last night. Good for her. :)

11/17/2005 7:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

He grows on you like a fungus.

11/17/2005 8:56 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

If this:

"I recently saw a commercial for Moisture Extreme Lipcolor. Lipstick cannot be extreme unless it rips your lips open and colors them with your blood."

doesn't find its way into some sort of Quotable Blogger book sometime in the future, it would be a travesty!

11/18/2005 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home