Monday, November 14, 2005

Why Does Crazy Stuff Always Happen Around Here?

Teen Arrested After Girl's Parents Slain

A mayor who was involved in race riots in the 60s, a school shooting, intelligent design, and now this, which happened in a town about 25 miles away from us. A 14-year-old girl's parents were killed yesterday by her 18-year-old boyfriend who then either kidnapped her or took her willingly, the police weren't sure. They made it all the way to Indiana where he crashed his parents' car. Apparently she was fighting with her parents over curfew and the boyfriend killed them. It sort of hits home with me because I got into screaming matches with my parents all the time and as much as I "hated them," I would have been devastated if that had happened. Plus, this girl has a 13-year-old sister and a 9-year-old brother.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

This story just baffles me.

11/15/2005 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home