Monday, November 14, 2005

ITIM (It Sucks It's Monday)

Hey all! I had a pretty uneventful weekend. I watched Saw on Saturday, and that was some messed up shit. It had very good potential, but I learned that they didn't rehearse before they filmed it (why, I do not know), so it fell a little flat as far as the acting. Also, I love Cary Elwes, but the man cannot do an American accent to save his life. I didn't even realize he was trying to do one until I read it in the trivia on IMDB. Saw II is still in some theaters, but I think that might be a Netflix movie.

Chris turned me on to Shoutcast Radio on Winamp yesterday. I was using either Netscape Radio (which doesn't work 95% of the time) or Yahoo (which decides to randomly throw Britney Spears into my playlist), and both of those have a limit if you don't pay for them. As far as I know, there is no limit on Shoutcast. I've been listening to Virgin Radio Classic Rock live from London all morning; I love it! I knew Chris was good for something! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home