Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Weather

Right now it's 60 and I have most of the windows open; on Thursday the high will be 45.

I have been listening to Virgin Radio Classic Rock live from London at work via winamp, and I absolutely love it! Well, until Alice Cooper comes on at night (afternoon for me). I like him, but the music he plays isn't as good as what Gordon Loncaster plays.

By the way, I still hate Family Circus with every ounce of my being. It hasn't been said in a while. On Sunday, Billy showed his father a picture he drew and his dad guessed what it was incorrectly. Billy ran away crying. I laughed at Billy's sadness.

2 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

did you ever see the movie Go!? There is a section where a character talks about how he hates it and its always there..just waiting to suck.

11/16/2005 2:42 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Nope, but it's in my queue. I'll have to move it up :).

11/16/2005 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home