Wednesday, October 19, 2005

People Suck

I just read a blurb in the paper about a woman in Pittsburgh who accidentally killed her 2- and 3- year-old children because she burned their house down. How did she burn their house down, you ask? Well, you see, she burned their house down because her son was allergic to the family dog, so she set their dog on fire. Incidentally, the woman's name was Tequilla. First of all, I hate "creative spellings" of names. Second of all, why do people name their children after liquor? I think I'm going to name my children vodka, triple sec, and whiskey.

I hate people...

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Was she trying to kill the dog or burn off its dander or something? I mean, obviously she's insane, but what was her reasoning?

Tequilla?! Sheesh.

10/19/2005 2:38 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I assumed she did it to kill the dog.

10/19/2005 4:08 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

That's just wrong, with a capital W. I can't wait til that lady gets what she deserves.

10/22/2005 4:19 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

She was found guilty, but I forget what her sentence is.

10/22/2005 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home