Thursday, October 20, 2005

Wishful Thinking...

With Random Musings as my inspiration, I decided to think about what I would do if I won Powerball. I never win the lottery. I've won $1 a few times, but that's it. Our paper has had coupons for the lottery every month this year, and I've played every time (I even had 2 sets of coupons for the first 6 months); I haven't won a damn thing. I didn't play Powerball this time, but if I did, here's what I would do:

Design my dream home and have it built.
Decorate my dream home.
Go back to school to get my master's in something, I just don't know what.
Buy a bunch of books, CDs, movies, etc. that I want but can't justify spending money on.
Go to England and some other European countries.
Buy stuff for friends and family (a house for MR, pay off Liz's mortgage, and buy some of the dumb stuff Chris likes). And yes, I'd spend more than that, before I get a deluge of comments saying, "Is that all you'd get me?!"
Take up some hobbies that I've always wanted to do like gardening, knitting, quilting, etc.
Donate to charity.
I'm sure I'd come up with a lot of other things to spend my money on if I had it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home