Saturday, October 15, 2005

A Question and a quandary

Hillary Duff is releasing a greatest hits album. Don't you have to have a hit before you can have greatest hits?

I need to know what to get this one lady at work for Christmas. Usually with coworkers and people I don't know well, I get them a lottery ticket or a gift certificate for gas. This woman is really religious and she doesn't drive. Isn't it like, against Christianity to gamble? Is that even considered gambling? If I don't get her a lottery ticket I have no clue what to get her. A gift certificate to a store or restaurant is out of the question too, because I don't even know where she lives. Then I thought about getting her a mug with a packet of nice coffee in it, but I think she drinks tea. Do they have packages of tea bags like that? I buy the tea bags where you get 200 for like, 99 cents, so I'm obviously not a tea connoisseur. I guess I'll figure it out by Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger katiedid said...

Oh the best tea ever, according to me and only me, is Tazo's Om. Sooooo good.

You know what else I used to do if I had to get gifts for co-workers I didn't know well? I'd get one of those supersized mugs, or a large cappucino one, and fill it with individual packets of GOOD cocoa, I'd take plastic spoons, and dip the spoon part in dark chocolate (for stirring), stick in some peppermint sticks, and usually there'd be room left over to put in one of those wee boxes for Godiva truffles that holds two or three pieces.

10/15/2005 8:26 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I once saw a Hi-5 (I think that was their name) greatest hits album. I coulda swore they only had one album. So I believe that's called a re-release. lol!

10/16/2005 2:17 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Katie: That's an awesome idea! Thanks! I actually got some fancy tea and some biscotti today and I'm going to go to the Dollar Store to look for mugs tomorrow.

Goddess: LOL! Seriously, if you have 1 album out, is your greatest hits album 2 songs?

10/16/2005 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home