Friday, October 14, 2005

Target Anonymous

My name is Jen, and I'm a Targetholic. I just spent over $300, but I can justify it! For the low, low price of $300 I got a pair of boots, Crest Whitestrips (a reward for quitting smoking), tweezers, masking tape, make-up, 6 light-weight sweaters, a pair of Levis, sweatpants, a pair of khakis, a hoodie, and 7 of the same long sleeved t-shirt in green, blue, pink, red, brown, and 2 black (I know, but I wear black a lot!). So you see, my spending it totally justified! And besides, I know have a complete fall and spring wardrobe. Totally justified...

2 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

Hey, we can start a support group! I am totally in with you! :)

10/17/2005 6:56 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Sounds good!

10/17/2005 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home