Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Save the Office

I must say that The Office (US) is now my favorite TV show. Not just my current favorite TV show, but my all-time favorite. You read right: I like The Office better than Arrested Development (blasphemy, I know), Good Eats, Friends, and Family Guy. I don't like it better than The Simpsons, but they're in a totally different category, so The Office can still be my all-time favorite without ousting The Simpsons. I can't even watch sitcoms with laugh tracks anymore. I tried to watch a rerun of Friends the other day and couldn't stand it, which is weird considering it was one of my favorites back in the day. Anyway, everyone needs to watch The Office and tell everyone they know to do the same, because if not it's going to get cancelled. My Name is Earl has better ratings, for God's sake! The UK version is good as well, but I'm partial to the US version. Watch, people! 9:30 Tuesday nights on NBC!!

3 Comments:

Blogger EnnuiHerself said...

Yes, I totally agree! The Office is a surprisingly funny show. Watch it people! Let's raise sit-com standards.

I too have come to despise laugh tracks. They just sort of grate on me now. There are very few shows for which I will tolerate that noise.

EH

10/12/2005 5:40 PM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

I too love it! Current fave show.

10/13/2005 10:59 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

It's awesome!

10/14/2005 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home