Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Musings

It's now the time of year for my hair to come out in clumps. For some reason when the weather gets cold I lose massive amounts of hair. Shouldn't that happen in the summer evolutionarily? It's annoying because it gets all over the place and sticks to everything. I lose as much hair from brushing it once as I usually do in 2 weeks. It never looks any thinner though. It's weird.

I hate my bank. It merged about 2 years or so ago, and now it takes forever for things to clear. I deposited cash on Saturday morning and it still hasn't cleared. I understand that yesterday was a holiday, but it's cash! I used to be able to deposit cash and then go home and check my account online and it would be there. Now it takes a day or two, even if it isn't a holiday. They also lost one of my deposits one time and it took them weeks to credit me. I even had the deposit receipt.


I am so tired, but I took off Friday and Monday, so I'm happy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I'm shedding squirrels too! What's up with that? :-)

10/11/2005 3:18 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I've switched banks 4 times in 8 years. I think maybe they all kind of suck.

10/11/2005 11:55 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I have no idea, but it's weird and annoying!

MR-I remember you used to use Allfirst. They weren't too bad.

10/12/2005 11:56 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Allfirst was fine, but once they changed to M & T, I found another bank!

10/12/2005 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home