Friday, October 07, 2005

Random Thoughts Whilst Watching TV Last Night

Dakota Fanning creeps me out.

Best Buy says I can control the Black Eyed Peas with the touch of a button. Can I make them go away forever?

The task on The Apprentice was to have a technology expo for old people. What is wrong with the jackass who asked George if people of his generation were set in their ways? First of all, you don't imply that your job interviewee is old and second of all, I think it's pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that old people are set in their ways.

What was up with the scene with the weird editing where The Donald was telling some guy that he was going to succeed and then he brought in Miss Universe to whore her out to the guy? Is part of being Miss Universe being pimped out to random executives?

The Donald needs to make up his mind as to whether or not he likes loyalty.

I hate when people say, "The reason is because..."

I hate how The Donald allows the women to use their sexuality to sell. Yes, sexuality is used in advertisements, but the executives themselves aren't in their ads wearing bikinis.

Hee! at George hanging out with the old guys.

6 Comments:

Blogger katiedid said...

Hee, cracking up at omessiaho's comments about Miss Universe.

And cracking up at your BEP question, too. You know what makes me feel better when I get sick of that stupid commercial?
This picture of Fergie

10/08/2005 8:11 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I love the fact that she pissed her pants on stage. What a dumbass.

10/09/2005 5:23 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Donald's Apprentice is so lame to me. Again.

10/09/2005 7:55 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I will probably continue to watch, but only because I have nothing else to do on Thursday nights. Half the time I won't be home from work by 9 anyway.

10/10/2005 10:53 AM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Actually, she seems to have a recurring potty problem. Type Black Eyed Peas and pee pants into a search engine and a ton of links with photos documenting it come up. I kind of feel sorry for her, but then I laugh anyhow because I am a bastard.

10/10/2005 3:34 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

She bugs the hell out of me, but she also fascinates me. I don't even know what the other peas look like because I always focus on her.

10/10/2005 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home