Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It's Time

Because I am po', I am going to try to quit smoking. If I do, I'll save more than $120 per month, or $1440 per year. It's going to be hard though, and I pity the fool who pisses me off during this ordeal. I have about 5 packs left from my carton, but after that, I'm done. The hardest time will be when I'm sitting around, doing nothing. I use smoking to pass the time. I'm going to have to stock up on gum and lollipops when I go to the store this week. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

GOOD GOOD luck! Here's the plate link for you:

http://www.acme.com/licensemaker/licensemaker.cgi?state=Idaho&text=Feather&plate=1928&r=70527952

Hope it works!

9/06/2005 9:19 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Thanks for the well-wishes! Chris, do you mean cleaning the rain gutters? :-)

9/07/2005 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home