Wednesday, September 07, 2005

3 Packs To Go

You know, I don't think this is going to be that difficult. I've majorly cut down, and I'm not having much of a problem. I think for me the problem will be more passing the time than the actual physical addiction. I put dinner in the oven yesterday and didn't know what to do while I waited for it to cook besides smoke. What the hell do you non-smokers do to waste 7 minutes? I think I might start cross-stitching again, because that will keep my hands occupied. I'll probably try to read more too.

I threw away my spring/summer potted plants that were on the front porch (and that I hadn't watered in a very long time) and am prepared to get some mums. I love fall now that I'm not in school anymore. The only thing that sucks is that I was taking care of those plants at 7:30, and it was already starting to get dark. Booo!!

Even though fall is cool, it brings winter, which I hate!! I don't mind it before the holidays, but January, February, and March suck here! At least my days of freezing my ass off for the sake of a nicotine fix will be over (hopefully!). I was at a department store last Saturday, and they were putting up Christmas trees. What the hell?! By the time Christmas gets here, I'm sick of it. I have to do my Christmas shopping. I always get it done early because being in the stores when they're so crowded makes me want to go into a murderous rage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home