Thursday, August 11, 2005

What's Wrong With This Picture

This morning I was flipping channels on the radio and I head Celine Dion singing "God Bless America." You know, the song that goes, "God bless America, my home sweet home." Ummm...yeah... Celine, do us all a favor (well, except the Canadians) and go back to Canada.

In other news, I'm playing the lottery tonight. I don't usually play the lottery because I never win anything, ever, but there were coupons in the paper for buy one, get one free tickets. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

Two-fer lotto tickets? Wow! Good luck! :)

8/12/2005 12:10 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Thanks, but I lost, as usual :-)

8/13/2005 9:10 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I lost, too. As usual. :)

8/14/2005 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home