Wednesday, July 20, 2005

W00t!!!one

*Please excuse my pathetic Paint skillz. And please note the food (?) stain on Constantine's shirt. We have something in common! We are both total spazzes who are incapable of eating without dropping food on ourselves!

Had an eventful day today. MR picked me up at around 1, and we went to Reading for the American Idol concert and shopping. We took a wrong turn and stopped at a Sheetz to ask for directions. Then when we got back to the car some weird-looking gothic guy with braids all over his head came over to us and asked us if we knew anyone who liked uppers. WTF?! So we went on our way and did some shopping. I got a $100 bag for $10 and a $50 wallet for $5. I also got a pair of earrings, crocks for French onion soup, and a little salsa bowl (the kind that looks like a little cauldron). Then, after getting lost a million times, we found the Sovereign Center and went to the concert. It. kicked. ass. Say what you will about AI, but this concert did not seem like an American Idol concert. It didn't have the cheese of last year's concert. No one totally sucked, Nikko made Mary cream her pants, Scott Savol provided time for a beer run, and Bo ROCKED!!!!!!!!! I was sitting next to a woman who was there with her daughter and she and I vowed to fight each other for Bo, and then she let me borrow her binoculars when Bo was on. My kind of woman. My throat hurts from yelling for Bo. He's going to make it big.

An extremely huge guy who didn't even fit in the seat sat in front of us. The only reason I mention this is because the guy absolutely reeked.


Tomorrow is IKEA!

6 Comments:

Blogger Berkeley G. said...

Oh my God. I love Constantine and I can't believe you got that picture. I'm so jealous...

7/20/2005 12:30 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I wish! That picture is just from Google images. If I had met them, I would be freaking out :-).

7/20/2005 8:44 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

P.S. By the way, there are no pictures online of Bo and Constantine together where they both look good. Con looks good in this one and Bo...not so much.

7/20/2005 8:45 AM  
Blogger j said...

Sounds like a fun time, despite stinky guy.

You'd never watch this--since you hate her--but Carrie Underwood's on Canadian Idol tonight, so my daughter's happy.

Oh, and spilling food on your shirt at lunch is even more fun when you get to stand in front of teenagers for the whole afternoon.

I was once saved by borrowing the t-shirt the admin makes each of us have in our rooms to give to students (read girls) who dress too revealingly.

7/20/2005 3:48 PM  
Blogger Berkeley G. said...

OH! I see. And do you think Bo is cute? I'm not so into him as much as I am Constantine, which I get ragged on here a lot for. People take me as some sort of traitor being that Bo is from Alabama, and in Birmingham, which is very close to here.

7/20/2005 7:22 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

j: It was a blast! Ewww..Carrie Underwood. It's not live is it? I don't know where they tape CI, but Carrie was in PA last night. I don't know when the next concert is. Luckily when I spill, I don't have to stand in front of a group of people!

berkeley: I think Bo is gorgeous (but not in that picture). I actually like him better than I like Constantine.

7/20/2005 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home