Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Late-Night Musings

I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory again tonight because Chris wanted to go. The audience was much more annoying than they were yesterday (probably because yesterday we went at 1:45 P.M. and today we went at 9:30 P.M.). There were some kids in the back who I sincerely hope were stoned, because if they weren't stoned they were complete idiots. They laughed at EVERYTHING! Then there was a girl who gasped when Charlie found the Golden Ticket. Come on! These teeny boppers came into the bathroom while I was peeing and were like, "They don't have condoms or nothin'!" Then they left without washing their hands, and those were some nasty bathrooms.

When we got home we killed two huge spiders that had a web on the side of our house. I used probably about 3/4 of a can of bug spray because the damn things wouldn't die. I'll probably dream about them attacking me tonight. I left the porch light on when we left and a million moths flew in our house when I opened the door. I don't know what the deal is with bugs here. I might have my dad come over and sprinkle that stuff on the ground that's supposed to kill them. I sprayed around the door frames, inside and out, after I cleaned on Saturday, but they're still here.

18 1/2 hours till Bo Bice! My next post will probably be a concert review. MR, I'm wearing black so I don't have another food-on-shirt fiasco.

Buenas noches.

4 Comments:

Blogger Berkeley G. said...

"There were some kids in the back who I sincerely hope were stoned, because if they weren't stoned they were complete idiots."

...sometimes I think you should be a comedian, and I mean that seriously. :)

7/19/2005 9:11 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Thank you :-)

7/20/2005 8:43 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Aaahahaha! She gasped, lol. Oh God, I am going to be laughing at that all day. lol

7/20/2005 11:22 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Yes, she did. I don't see how you can not know that Charlie makes it into the chocolate factory!

7/20/2005 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home