Monday, July 18, 2005

Target

The damage from Target today was $87.20. I had a really weird combination of purchases: a pair of Levis, a pair of black pants for work, 2 shirts, Resolve carpet cleaner and a toothbrush (I spilled dish liquid on the stairs and it will NOT come out!), some paint brushes, windshield washer fluid, denture cleaner (I use it for my retainer), 2 hooks for in my closet, cotton balls, Simple Green, and an itch relief stick for bug bites. I should be banned from Target; especially so soon after payday.

5 Comments:

Blogger j said...

I'm sure the target folks kindly alerted the FBI of that suspicious combination of items and you are being monitored closely.

7/18/2005 4:59 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

You are better than me girl! I dropped $97 in the blink of an eye at target on Saturday! Now, the shower soap I got is giving me some sort of rash on my arms! AARGH!?

7/18/2005 6:33 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

j: Probably. I better batten down the hatches here.

feather: Eww, that sucks! What kind of soap was it?

7/19/2005 12:10 AM  
Blogger N.F. said...

It was some sort of DIAL exfoliant stuff, and I guess it was too harsh for me? I have no clue. I didn't use it today - and it (the itching) seems to be letting up...a bit. :(

7/19/2005 6:31 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Wow. I would think Dial was pretty mild. Maybe it was because it was an exfoliant.

7/20/2005 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home