Sunday, July 17, 2005

My Weekend

On Saturday we had the annual neighborhood crab feast. Nothing is better than sitting outside eating hard-shelled crabs and drinking beer. There was a cool German couple there, but they thought MR and I were teenagers.

Today MR and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was good! And yes, Johnny Depp is creepy. I like Gene Wilder's Willy Wonka better, but I think I like both movies equally for different reasons.

I also watched Do the Right Thing this weekend. It was ok.

4 Comments:

Blogger Berkeley G. said...

What is Do The Right Thing about?

7/18/2005 8:49 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

It's about racial tension in a neighborhood in Brooklyn during the 80s. I'm not Spike Lee's biggest fan.

7/19/2005 12:10 AM  
Blogger Berkeley G. said...

Hmmm...

7/19/2005 9:10 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I wouldn't really recommend it.

7/20/2005 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home