Wednesday, June 29, 2005

You'd Think There Was a Full Moon

Man, everyone is being so pissy lately, myself included. I'm involved in this little game at the TWoP boards and everyone over their has his or her panties in a bunch and is accusing other people of trying to rig the game. SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

On a totally unrelated note, this is neat. I love maps and globes and the like, and for whatever reason, I think it's really cool to notice how lit up major cities are from space. It's also cool to see the progression of day-time. Like right now, it's pitch black here in PA, but it's still blazing daylight in California. I amuse easily.

6 Comments:

Blogger Berkeley G. said...

Bad Luck Week strikes again...

6/30/2005 12:15 AM  
Blogger Urban Chick said...

wake up west coast of america! it's lunchtime here in london, uk...

mornin' jenny!!

6/30/2005 7:21 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

berkeley - it seems like you're bad luck! :-)

urban - good afternoon :-) If I do end up going to London, I'm worried about jet lag. If we leave at around 6 PM our time, we'll get to London at around 4 AM our time, but it'll be about 9 AM London time. I guess it'd be ok if we slept on the plane, but we'll be in "fast asleep" mode while London's day is just starting.

6/30/2005 8:40 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

This week has sucked for everyone it seems! Hope the long weekend puts us all in a better mood! :)

6/30/2005 8:49 PM  
Blogger Berkeley G. said...

I don't know if my bad luck stretches all the way up to where you are. :)

6/30/2005 10:17 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

It must be spreading up the east coast :-)

7/01/2005 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home