Friday, June 24, 2005

It's an Addiction

I stole this from The Perhaps Dramatic Life, linked on feather's blog.

1. What kind of underwear are you wearing, and what color are they? Victoria's Secret (or a similar non-expensive brand) bikini satin underwear. That's all I wear. I had blue ones on, but I changed to white after I took a shower.
2. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
3. What would your last meal be before being executed? french onion soup, lobster, filet mignon, crab cakes, baked potato with butter and sour cream, salad, and tiramisu. If I'm going to go out, I'm going to go out in style.
4. Beatles or Stones? Beatles. I loathe the Stones.
5. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be? Hmmm... don't know.
6. The person whose problems you don't want to hear? The people who call me at work.
7. What is the thing most important to you about the preferred sex? Intelligence
8. Do you secretly hate some of your friends but are too nice to reject them? No.
10. Favorite hangover cure? Water and ibuprofin
11. How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? I don't know. I usually fall asleep before I get drunk.

current clothing: My '95 field hockey shirt and a pair of boxers
current mood: Tired
current taste: Cigarettes and beer. I'm klassy right now.
current hair: Wet
current annoyance: The woman who called me 2 minutes before I was ready to leave for work and talked to me for 17 minutes.
current smell: Cigarette smoke
current thing you ought to be doing: Straightening up
current jewelry: None
current book: The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen
current refreshment: I just finished my beer.
current worry: That this new mosquito bite I have gave me West Nile Virus (thanks, J!)
current longing: To go to England.
current music: None
current wish: To be rich and not have to work full-time
current lyric in your head: The "You've got AIDS" song. See previous post.
current regret: Nothing now.
current desktop picture: A picture of a pink and purple sunset with trees. Gotta love Webshots!
current plans for tonight/weekend: I'm doing stuff with MR tomorrow
current cuss word du jour: Asshat.
current disappointment: That I can't find my CD with my NewsRadio episodes on it.
current amusement: The "You've got AIDS" song.

WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time it is?9:45 pm
Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?: 9: 29 pm
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?: Cars driving by, some redneck yelling, a radio interview with Bo Bice that I downloaded.
When did you last step outside? 7:30. I sat outside for about an hour.
Did you dream last night? There was a house next to ours that you had to climb a ladder to get in the front door. My neighbors told me that the people who lived there were old and I was wondering how they got up there. Also, I had to walk through a restaurant to get to my house.
When did you last laugh? While I was watching Good Eats.
What is on the walls of the room you are in?: A calender, a clock, a corner shelf with knick knacks, my CD rack, a mirror, and a bulletin board
Seen anything weird lately?: I think I've become immune to weirdness.

2 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/05/35/music-stacy.php

I hope that link works, and it's more explanation on Gwen Stefani...I found it on a blog I read....

6/25/2005 1:13 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

LOL That was hilarious!

6/26/2005 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home