Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Things I'm Excited for in July

I was looking at my calendar for June thinking about what is going on this month, and I realized that June is going to be boring as hell. I'm getting my hair highlighted and cut on Saturday, which is cool; I'm being dragged to a wedding that I REALLY do not want to go to on the 11th, which is not cool; and my family is making homemade strawberry ice cream on Father's Day (heaven in a bowl). Other than that, nada. So here are the things I am excited for in July:

  • I'm off work on July 4.
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory comes out on July 15.
  • The neighborhood crab feast is on July 16.
  • I'm off July 18-20
  • The reason I'm off those days is because the American Idol concert is July 19 and you better believe I'm going. I get to be in the same place as Bo :-).

Wow, I'm a loser.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

LOL you crack me up! I bet the concert will be cool! Maybe you can find Bo and get up close and personal with him. ;) You aren't a loser...I'd feel that way if I got anywhere near Vince Vaughn! :)

6/01/2005 11:48 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Ohhh...I wish :-)

6/01/2005 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home