Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Random Thoughts and Things That Happened

- I spilled my water all over my desk.
- This day is dragging.
- I'm so tired I almost feel asleep at my desk.
- The weather is beautiful today.
- I think I'll make hot dogs on the grill for dinner because I don't have anything else thawed.
- The color of my shirt is called Grassy Knoll.
- I love in the attention to detail in the Sims 2 when you cook. When you make an omelette, there's a little green pepper on the cutting board; when you make hamburgers, there's a wedge of cheese, a tomato, and a jar of pickles; when you make salmon, there's a little container of dill. So cute!
- I spent too much time playing Sims over the weekend.
- The book I'm reading right now is boring.
- I have "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" in my head.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Isn't Grassy Knoll a color from J.Crew?

5/31/2005 10:25 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

What is the book you are reading?

5/31/2005 11:12 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

jennifer - I don't know because I haven't bought anything from J. Crew since I moved out on my own and had to pay all my own bills :-) My shirt is from Target though. It's Mossimo.

feather123 - Q is for Quarry by Sue Grafton. I like her other books, but this one is boring.

6/01/2005 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home