Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Update

It has been over 2 months since I posted here, and I was inspired by March. Most of my socializing is done on Facebook and most of my blog friends are over there (Dim is the holdout). I've been busy with summer classes. I told one that was over on July 3rd and then the current one started July 6th, so there wasn't much time to catch my breath in between. The good news is that I will be officially finished with school on August 7th!!! All I have left is 1 quiz, and that's based on presentations that aren't due till July 31st, so I have a little bit of a reprieve. I'm not sure what I'll do with myself when I don't have school work, but I know I'll figure something out. It'll be so nice not to be tied to the chains of school anymore.

In the time I was absent from my blog, it turned 4 and I passed the 6 month moving out on my own point. I've really liked being on my own; I'm the sort of person who needs a lot of alone time. On the other hand, I've been doing more with friends, which is nice. I think I had been in a funk and didn't feel like doing too much, but now I have more energy and motivation. Rusty was here in June, but unfortunately I don't know when I'll see her again. Right now she's in the UK, lucky bitch :). I'm going to D. C. in October for my graduation present and I'm excited about that since D. C. Mile Gravel bumper sticker..is my favorite city. Honestly, that's pretty much it, but I figured I should check in with my legions of fans.

Update: I can probably update by currently reading book and my recently watched movie and take down my
Mike Gravel bumper sticker

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

well thanks for posting. I always read when bloglines tell me there is new content. Sometimes just updating the template (add-remove links) helps. Glad school is almost done too!

7/29/2009 11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the upcoming graduation. Way cool. I'm right behind you. ;)

7/29/2009 12:58 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

HAHA on the current book and movie comment.......And, I'm a F.ACEBOOK junkie............do you do Farm Town? If not, just say NO to online farming!

:)

7/30/2009 1:36 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

Hey not sure if I will ever make it onto facebook, but feel free to say hi to the wife every once in awhile (although she isn't on there too much just because she is busy).

I've slowed down blogging too (as if you couldn't tell), but try to throw a post up every once in awhile. I'll always check back here in case you do too!

- D.

8/04/2009 9:50 AM  
Blogger B. said...

I check often, too! Although, I keep track of you on FB. :)

8/05/2009 8:08 AM  
Blogger I signed up just to point out how dumb you are said...

mike gravel is a twat and you didnt even vote for him

cant wait till the next election so you can chose the new hip candidate

8/07/2009 9:21 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Well, I'm glad I get to post under that douche. Although seriously...did you vote for Mike Gravel at all? Because I seem to recall having to ask you who he was, because I hadn't even heard of him...so you mustn't have talked about him much. (Or else I didn't care and therefore didn't listen. LOL.) :P

You'll see me again, don't worry. I still have that free ticket that I got for giving up my seat on the flight in June, so I'll use that sometime in the upcoming no job wasteland.

I've congratulated you over and over on getting your Masters, but I can say it again, of course. I'm so proud of you, and I know it's something that's taken massive effort and a load of bullshit to accomplish. I beam like a fool when I talk about how well you've done. :) YAY for you! Love you SO much!

I need to post more often on my blog, too...it's been too long. I have an excuse for the last three weeks, but still.

I do most of my socializing on Facebook, too...and yeah, three of the four peeps in our original little "family" are there. Dim! What's stopping you? I know it's completely loserous and lame, but all the cool people are there. (Or, at least, Jen and I are. Ha!)

Why do I always write a freaking novel in my comments here? Sheesh. Do I talk this much in real life?

8/09/2009 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home