Thursday, May 14, 2009

Idol Thoughts

Ok, I'm going to make this snappy. I thought Kris and Adam were great (although it's too bad Adam picked such a lame song). Danny continued to annoy the bejesus out of me until the results show (go figure). Kara is really starting to grate on my nerves, and I really hope her contract isn't renewed. I fast forwarded through most of the results show, but I am extremely pleased with the way it turned out, and I can't wait till next week's show. We all know Adam is going to win, but I love Adam, so it's cool. This will be 2 years in a row that I love the winner.

Check out Idol in 60 Seconds:

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

Hey, happy birthday!

5/19/2009 8:47 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

but he didn't win!

5/28/2009 12:56 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Eh. It's cool. He'll be fine.

5/28/2009 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home