Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Idol Thoughts

Adam reprised my favorite performance of the whole season and Kris did my second-favorite performance of his (first was "Falling Slowly"). I give them both A+ on the first performance, but I have to wonder why Simon is calling Adam theatrical. Isn't that sort of the point? Does he feel that Adam is just now being theatrical? Idiot.

For performance number two I give Adam an A and Kris a B+. Why are the judges criticizing the song choices? Adam and Kris didn't pick them. Idiots.

Kara's song was a steaming pile of shit, and then she tells Kris it was probably too high for him. Ummm, you wrote it, Kara. Idiot.

I don't know when I'll get to watch the finale in its entirety since I work till 9 tonight and am going out to dinner tomorrow night. Whoever wins, I'll be happy, plus it promises to have many cheese-tastic group numbers, so it's a win-win-win situation. The Adam-Kris-Allison trifecta (and Dim's recaps) have really made this a great season for me. I promise that after all this is over I'll write something about what has been going on in my life for the past 4 months. I know my two remaining readers are waiting with bated breath.

Here's a demo song of Adam's that I have listened to about 1,000 times in the past week. I occasionally talk about my love of gay man music, and this is pretty much what I mean:

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger B. said...

I enjoy your recaps as well as Dim's. I forgot to wish you a happy birthday, so happy belated! Hope it was a good one!

5/20/2009 7:20 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

Hole-ee shit!

5/20/2009 11:13 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Oh...my.

You and your gay man music. ;)

He's pretty sexy! Like, pretty and sexy all at once. Hmmm.

5/23/2009 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home