Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Google

First of all, happy birthday to Rusty! She is 6 months and 1 day older than I am. HAHA!

I finally got StatCounter to work again, and some pretty interesting keywords brought people to my humble blog:

"child friendly facts about laughing gas": Ummm...

"wellbutrin and laughing gas": Wellbutrin is an excellent drug, so of course I'm allergic to it.

"i hate bath and body works": So do I! I love their products, but that store pisses me off!

"laughing gas party": Invite me! They gave me laughing gas when I got my wisdom teeth out, and I would totally do that stuff recreationally, but...

"laughing gas vs marijuana": Definitely marijuana...

"things wrong with society": How much time do you have?

"homosexual incest": Woah! I was trying to figure out when I wrote about homosexual incest. Turns out it was this post, a LibraryThing update where I mention one of the worst books I've ever read, The Chimney Sweeper's Boy.

"dog beegles": It's beagles, but no matter how you spell it, they're the best dogs in the world!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

"dog beegles" made me laugh out loud.

Don't remind me that I'm older than you. Sheesh!

11/20/2007 10:16 PM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

i get one that appears all the time.

mama say mama sa mah mah coo sah.

I kid you not..and its from ALL over the world.

11/21/2007 8:41 AM  
Blogger B. said...

Beegles. Actually I prefer Goldin Retreevers.

P.S. Rusty is 9 months and 17 days my senior. ;) (Yes, that took some counting on my fingers to figure out.)

11/21/2007 9:22 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

LMFAO, B.! Holy crap! I hope Jen laughs as hard at that as I did.

11/21/2007 11:21 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I think that's how I'm going to start spelling it, Rusty.

OMG, March, I was sitting at the front desk when I read your comment and busted out laughing and all the clients in the waiting room stared at me. Did you write a post about "Wanna Be Startin' Something??" HAHAHAHAHA I just Googled that, and you're the #1 hit, even before Wikipedia.

LOL, B.

11/21/2007 6:09 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

That's pretty funny!

11/25/2007 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home