Thursday, June 07, 2007

I Feel Special

Thanks for the well wishes on the last post, everyone.

I was selected by LibraryThing to be an early reviewer for Forgive Me by Amanda Eyre Ward. One of the reviews on Amazon called it contrived, so I'm not expecting a lot, but we'll see. After I read it I'm supposed to review it on LibraryThing. I'm not that good at reviews unless I really don't like something, but your chances of being selected as an early reviewer for additional books increases if you review the books you've received. Have any of you who use LibraryThing signed up to be early reviewers? If so, were you accepted?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

How cool! I know you love your LibraryThing! :)

6/07/2007 7:47 PM  
Blogger Gina Thompson said...

I have LibraryThing, but I'm too scared to review books.

6/08/2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

i wish I could read faster..

6/08/2007 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home