Thursday, April 19, 2007

Office Musings

I meant to write about last week's Office episode a week ago, but I shunned all you ignorant sluts. I've decided to unshun you temporarily so I can share my thoughts. Normally I wouldn't bother, but last week's episode was excellent from start to finish. I would even call it the best episode of the season. There were several great Daryl moments (LOVE Daryl), Jim and Pam were getting along and not being all angst-y, Ryan and Kelly's relationship didn't annoy the hell out of me, the seeds of doubt were sown in Karen's mind, we learned that Dwight's biggest fear is wolves, Toby gave a riveting safety training (even though he always screws up everything in his life), and Creed eats a potato without noticing and pees outside. I'm excited for the rest of the episodes this season!

Reshun!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

YES!!! Dwight and I share a common mortal fear! Awesome!

The line "Creed eats a potato without noticing and pees outside" creeps me out and makes me truly wonder what the hell I missed last week.

4/19/2007 11:11 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

Thank you for unshunning me.

4/20/2007 12:33 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

yes it was a great episode..i watched it twice because I laughed over a few parts so loud...LOVE the dvr!

4/20/2007 8:36 AM  
Blogger i i eee said...

Gosh, I love Creed.

4/20/2007 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home