Friday, December 08, 2006

TV Musings

What in blazes?! ER was a mess last night! I felt like I was going to go into a diabetic coma it was so sickeningly sweet. Usually I melt whenever Luka talks, but if he said to me what he said to Abby I'd either laugh or gag. "I wasn't running away, I was running to you." WTF?! Let's not forget that a few seasons ago Luka told Abby she isn't that pretty and she isn't that special. Then he went and whored it up with a bunch of women. I'm tired of the Gates/Ray/Neela love triangle. And, Ray? Please shave the weasel 'stache. Thanks. McCreamy? Eww and why? I hope they were busting on Grey's Anatomy since I refuse to watch that show because of the whole McDreamy, McSteamy thing.

Argh!! Those damn Dickens kids! What kid, let alone some homeless kid whom I doubt has much formal education, would say someone passed instead of saying they died?! I like Morris this season, but his storyline with his daughter made me want to punch a reindeer in the face (his daughter was such a cutie though). And what the hell was up with the Sam/Ben storyline? He flirts with her for one day and then decides to spend a month in Chicago instead of 2 weeks? Why? The Dubenko storyline was kind of cute but I wasn't happy when I thought he was going to tell Neela he loved her. I don't need everyone in the whole damn hospital to be in love with Neela. A side note: Dubenko is hotter than Luka. A mentally retarded 2-year-old could have seen the conclusions of the homeless woman storyline and the crystal meth guy storyline a mile away, but they were sort of sweet if not completely unrealistic and contrived.

And of course I was expecting Santa's sleigh to crash on Morris and kill him. Damn show.

Don't forget that next week's Office is one hour. I heard it's a good one!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Grey's Anatomy...don't be hatin'.

ER sounds like complete crap, and you want me to watch it?! Sheesh! The Dickens kids alone make it sound like the worst-planned show on TV.

12/08/2006 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet lord I am with you.

Stamons needs to SHAVE. Would any hospital allow him to look this scrappy? Henlys open and the worst beard. Grow it or cut it.

The "ju'stache" is awful.

Running to you I threw up in my mouth.

It was a horrid episode..D+ at best.

12/11/2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Rusty: It was good at the beginning of the season but the last few episodes have sucked.

March: Your comment made me laugh out loud. Stamos looks like a wino but I give him a tiny pass because he's manly enough to pull off scruff. Shane West looks like a middle school kid. Ju'stache?! That's hilarious. I think we all threw up in our mouths a little big at Luka's speech. D+ is generous.

12/11/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger katiedid said...

"I was expecting Santa's sleigh to crash on Morris and kill him." Hee! Okay now, everyone sing, Morris got run over by a reindeer, Smoking pot at the ER Christmas Eve. You can say there's no such thing as Santa, But as for me and Jenny, we believe.

12/11/2006 3:18 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Bwah!!

12/13/2006 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home