Friday, December 01, 2006

TV Musings

Last night's Office was written by Gervais and Merchant. I only half watched it because I got a bug up my ass to organize the entertainment center and I was taping it. I loved Andy "wooing" Pam and I'm glad she took it as a joke instead of getting upset about it. I love Steve Carell, but he's usually my least favorite part of the episodes. Prison Mike was awesome though. I love how his accent went from Hispanic to African American to mentally retarded. And of course: "Unless you mean Toby...Convicted rapist." I love Michael and Toby's relationship.

Bored at work? Play
Office solitaire.

I only saw half of ER because Chris got his Wii yesterday and was playing with it. It's so weird that I like Morris this season! Luka needs to calm his ass down. He has already killed once, for god's sake!

Wow, my musings are lame. It's the first of the month though, so work is busy.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

I don't think that your musings are lame, I actually look foward to them every Friday. :-)

Loved Andy playing the banjo for Pam, Michael's crack about Toby being a convicted rapist, and of course Prison Mike!! My dad was laughing out loud, I think that I've gotten him into the show.

12/01/2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

I have the office on DVR but don't mind the spoilers...

ER - I like that Carrie and the new woman made out. THe male nurse hooking up so fast w/whats her name..eehhhh. Morris ripping in to the surgeon was good. Luka and Abby fight..SHOOOOOOOOOCKER!

12/01/2006 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started to watch The Office, but it got uncomfortable, and I had to turn it off! The things Michael says sometimes are just unbelievable. I'll watch it on tape with Jenny later on. :)

Which one is Morris on ER? And why is Luka such a freak?

12/01/2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

I thought The Office was retarded. Esp. "Prison Mike"...that was such a stretch...so lame. BUT, I do still think I need to get Season 1, PDQ.

12/01/2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Morris is the red-headed guy and I don't know what Luka's deal is other than his hotness.

12/01/2006 10:05 PM  
Blogger i i eee said...

The Office was pretty good uncomfortable episode. ER? Eh.

I have to say though, I watched the previews for next week, and oooowwwweeeee! Aren't you lucky, Jenny G! Your favorite Christmas Carol orphan is making a comeback! O joy.

12/04/2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I know. I saw that that damn kid will be back. Maybe the copter can make a comeback and fall on him. "God bless us, everyone."

12/06/2006 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home