Friday, December 01, 2006

Cue Twilight Zone Theme Song

I'm thoroughly creeped out. Good things are happening to me. I decided to stop at the grocery store on the way home to beat the storm. Of course it started pouring just as I finished shopping. I wasn't surprised since whatever decision I make is usually the wrong one. Miraculously it stopped just as I was ready to leave the store! As soon as I finished loading my groceries into my trunk, the power went out. Normally that would happen while I was still in line and I wouldn't be able to check out. Then I realized that the power at home would probably be out since I live 5 minutes away from the grocery store. "Tonight'll be fun," I thought. Guess what? The power was on in my neighborhood even though it was out everywhere else! Score! I'm totally expecting our house to burn down tonight or something.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! Murphy is down here kicking my ass, and Lady Luck is shinin' some love on you. Woohoo for you! :)

12/01/2006 8:54 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Bad day?

12/01/2006 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, my day was better than usual, actually! I just have terrible luck on a daily basis. :) I'm glad you had a good one, though!

12/01/2006 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home