Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Catching Up With Old Friends

I'm so excited! 49 Up was just released on DVD yesterday and should be waiting for me in my mailbox when I get home from work today. This is the 7th in a series of DVDs examining the lives of a group of people from different socio-economic backgrounds since age 7. I highly recommend this series. They can become a little repetitive watching them back-to-back as I did (after all, they were made to have 7 years in between!) but they are probably some of the best DVDs I'm received from Netflix. The voyeur in me loves watching everyone's ups and downs but I don't know what I'll do now that I have to wait 7 more years.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

i need to start this series..it sounds amazing..

btw I finally watched last weeks ER..it was not too bad. The neela stamos make out I skipped over..that was horrid.

11/16/2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I highly recommend it.

11/17/2006 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home