Friday, September 29, 2006

TV Musings

Phew! Last night's episode of The Office was exponentially better that last week's. The people on TWoP's message boards totally called Toby having a crush on Pam. I thought they were full of it. Toby is one of my favorite secondary characters so I hope this is just a quick thing; I don't want to see him sad all season, a la Jim.

ER was good last night. I liked the return of Sally Field, loved that Uncle Jesse and Neela are going to be an item, am glad that the spawn of Abby and Luka is ok, fainted when Goran spoke Croatian or whatever the hell language they speak in Croatia, didn't hate Morris, and wished I knew an old Italian dude who was friends with the DA and who could get me out of jams. Dare I say that ER has jumped back over the shark? I guess it's too early to tell.

4 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

I agree, last night's episode of The Office was much better than last weeks. I loved Michael planning a party in his room, and I thought that what Jim said to him about being a great boss was cute.

9/29/2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger i i eee said...

I hope Toby doesn't get too sad either. He's such a good guy.

ER was good last night! Hello Uncle Jesse! And I'm so glad Abby and Luca's baby is okay -I was ready to not watch the show anymore if the killed off that baby. Croatian is quite yummy indeed! Le sigh.

9/29/2006 4:32 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

good episode, but you can have toby, i'll take creed!

10/01/2006 6:37 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Caroline: It seems like a lot of people like last week's better. I don't understand that.

metamorphose: I'd totally go out with Toby. It's about time Abby gets some happiness.

Hotwire: I love Creed too!

10/01/2006 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home