Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Office Stuff

According to Jenna Fischer on her MySpace blog, the season premier of The Office is called Gay Witch Hunt. Should be cringe-inducing. Don't forget to watch tomorrow night at 8:30! Also, Jenna and John will be on the Today Show in the 8:00 hour and John will be on Conan tomorrow night. When he was on Leno he broke out the Boston accent and I got the vapors, so I'm hoping for that on Conan. Yes, I'm a loser.

I fucking hate Amazon! I pre-ordered the Office in the middle of August. According to the tracking info, the package hasn't even been picked up yet. What the hell is the point of pre-ordering! The estimated delivery date is October 6!! WTF?!?! When I get my package Amazon and the USPS are going to get nasty e-mails.

American Idol review to come. I know March is particulary excited :).

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve H said...

i'm excited for tonight's show - but i'll be out so i'll have to record it...

9/21/2006 6:26 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

i set my "new" DVR (got it totally because of the freaking thursday night line up) as such this morning to record:
Earl
Office
CSI
Greys

Normally I won't tape Greys but my mother in law is in town tonight and we may miss "some" so I am covering my arse. I'll watch ER as it "unfolds".

Idol...uggh..i'll read it just to throw up a little..heheheh

9/21/2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger N.F. said...

I watched The Office tonight. For the first time.

9/22/2006 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home