Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Update

My air conditioner was fixed by the time I got home yesterday! I love when things work out.

Speaking of things working themselves out, for some reason my alarm was changed to 12PM, but I still managed to wake up only about 10 minutes late. I keep a box of granola bars in my office for when that happens, so it's all good.

I hate being a woman and all the fun stuff that comes along with it. I'm so emotional today. I was looking at the SPCA's page of animals in the paper and was getting teary-eyed at them. I'm listening to The Cure's Disintegration (one of the best. albums. ever.) at work and "Last Dance" came on and I got teary-eyed again. I'm not a crier, but PMS puts my emotions on a tilt-a-whirl.


*Update - The Hershey Bears are going to the Calder Cup finals for the AHL-record 19th time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Woohoo to the AC and the Bears! Not woohoo for the female curse. I've seen you cry, like, once, maybe twice, and I've known you nearly 20 years.

You know how the animals get to me, but I actually AM a crier. That poor Heidi. I'm glad she has a home now, but I wish she was mine. :(

5/31/2006 1:11 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I'm glad the AC is working!

And yeah, I don't picture you as the crier type.

Granola bars in the office ... You are prepared for everything. I know some of that is OCD but I admire it nonetheless. :)

6/01/2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Rusty, Heidi was so cute and fat! I'm glad someone adopted her.

Omess, I want to rip your head off even when I'm not PMS-ing.

Abnormal, so am I! As for my preparedness, you don't even know the half of it :). For example, I get frequent heartburn so I have Tums at home, at work, in my purse, and in my car.

6/01/2006 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home