Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Headlines

NBC released its fall lineup, and much to my chagrin, The Office has been moved to 8:30 PM on Thursday nights which means I won't be home. VCR, don't fail me now!

Go Bears! The Bears wiped the floor with the Wilkes Barre-Scranton Penguins, winning 4 games in a row in the East Division finals. Game 1 of the Eastern Conference playoffs between the Hershey Bears and the Portland Pirates is tomorrow.

A teacher in St. Joseph, MO had his students write a paper about
whom they would kill and how.

3 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

crap..8 and 830 is not the easiest for us..tapin em to be sure. ER going to "rest" in Jan..god just end it.

5/16/2006 4:03 PM  
Blogger B. said...

I read the article about the teacher and it really made me rethink the piece I was going to have my first graders write about the types of drugs they would like to try someday.

5/16/2006 7:56 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I think The Office might be a little edgy for the 8:00 hour. And yes, ER needs to go. As I've said many times before, it's so ridiculous now.

But B, then you'll have to cancel the field trip to the meth lab!

5/16/2006 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home