Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to the mothers who read my blog! Don't forget to stop over at Scentzilla! and Urban Chick today. Both are donating money to charities for each comment received.

Cold update: I can finally breathe out of both nostrils (for the most part), but I have now lost a lot of my hearing in my right ear (so much so that I can barely hear myself type) and am coughing so badly that Chris barged in the room last night because he thought I was choking. Yay!! Tylenol Daytime Cold has done a pretty good job of relieving me of my symptoms, but now I feel loopy as hell. I'm also exhausted since my neighbor woke me up while outside on the phone at 2:30 AM and then again at 5:00 AM. I seriously need to go live in the woods somewhere.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Your neighbors are dipshits.

5/14/2006 5:38 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Happy Mother's Day, and thanks for the site pimping. From what I hear, it's hard out there to be a site pimp ;) This was very sweet of you to post a reminder, thank you.

Hope you feel better soon - those summer colds are always the worst ones for some reason. Have you tried the Airborne brand of nasal treatments? I was super skeptical about them, but the gel and the q-tips with the gel already on them really do work. Not for very long, but they made me feel better for a couple hours, which is pretty good I think.

5/14/2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Chris - WTF was he doing? Was he bringing our paper over?

Rusty - Yes, yes they are.

Katie - It is hard out here for a site pimp. :) I've been taking the Tylenol daytime cold during the day and then cough syrup and Sudafed at night. I'll have to stop at the drug store and see if they have Airborne.

5/15/2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Glad you're feeling a little better.

5/15/2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Thanks :)

5/15/2006 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home