Monday, January 16, 2006

Tomorrow is D-Day


My name is Jenny G, and I am an American Idol addict.
Hi, Jenny G!

Beginning tomorrow, Chris will become an American Idol widow, although that probably makes him happy. I just realized that there are 11 hours of auditions this year. 11!!! I know I shouldn't watch, especially considering what FUX did to Arrested Development, but I must! I live for drama! I have to swear to myself that I will not get caught up in it like I usually do. It's hard for me because I'm a sucker for a good conspiracy theory, and AI is rife with them.

Hell, the show hasn't even started and I've already donned my tinfoil hat because they have 14 people's names registered as domain names, and there is some talk about who the winner is going to be. Apparently one of the Simons made a comment about a guy from the south and Paula made a comment about a guy named Ace, who just happens to be from Texas. Regretting letting go of Bo much, 19E? Here's Ace's
website. I went to it, prepared to hate this tool, but he's so pretty in that picture on the left. He looks like a less greasy, less ass-chinned version of Constantine. Also, rumor has it that a fellow TWoP-er made it pretty far, so there may actually be some inside dirt.

I will try to keep the AI posts to a minimum, and you now have my official winner prediction as Ace.*

*I reserve the right to change my prediction after seeing the auditions.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

I'm not an AI fan. Quite the contrary, actually, but your choice of accompanying photo for this post was just pure aces. Good job!

- D.

1/16/2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger B. said...

I'll be watching AI too and sharing my favorites!

1/16/2006 4:04 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I share your absolute obsession, as you know.

Do you want to come to my house to watch tomorrow, or should I come over? Maybe we should watch separately and compare notes, but I think it's better to watch together.

1/16/2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Thanks, Dim. I have a love/hate relationship with it.

B, I can't wait to discuss our picks.

Rusty, check you e-mail. I didn't want to call you last night because Jeopardy was on :).

1/17/2006 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home