Friday, January 06, 2006

La Oficina

Damn you, The Office! I was spoilered (is that a word?) that Jim was going to tell Pam his true feelings this week. I'm not too worried about the Roy/Pam re-engagement because he was drunk. I hope Jim takes Michael's words to heart. My favorite scene was when Roy says something about Pam being artsy-fartsy and wearing turtlenecks and Katie says, "That's hilarious!" and Jim says, "It's not hilarious," because that's totally something I can see happening in real life. The people who were popular in high school hang on to that for dear life, but other people are able to move on and realize that there is life after high school. How much longer till next Thursday at 9:30?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Oh, I am in SO much agreement with you. I loved the table scene for the exact same reason (and I mean EXACT same) and the talk with Michael at the end. I don't know how it was possible that I found their discussion poignant, but I did. Puncuated, of course, by "It's a fake wheel, dummy!"

1/06/2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

What do you do with a drunken sailor?

1/08/2006 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home