Sunday, January 15, 2006

Questions Answered



I have pondered the existence of God for the past 10 years or so. I finally figured out yesterday that there is no way that there could possibly be a god. I can understand god allowing fires, floods, famines, natural disasters, and wars to happen. What I refuse to accept is a god who could be so angry and vengeful as to allow Kevin Federline's new song,
Popozao, which apparently means "bring yo ass" in Portuguese, if you trust Kevin's knowledge of foreign languages, to exist. How could you not trust a guy who wants to see your kitty and a little bit of titty? Titty? Seriously? I have to give it to Kevin for being groundbreaking as I've never heard anyone over the age of 15 say titty. You know it's pretty bad when your own wife makes fun of your album.

There is no God.

Also, please be sure to check out Kevin's official website.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Oh, Jen. There IS a God, and he's laughing uproariously somewhere at KFed's antics. Watching the idiocy of the world must be fun, if slightly disheartening. I would venture a guess that even though God would have to inexplicably love such a buffoon (as only God and Britney could), I'm sure He's waiting for just the right moment to smite his unholy ass.

On a different note, I went to Kevin's MySpace, and it's the second most loserous thing ever. I say "second most" because I found this entry in his comments:

I am the number1 Britney fan ever!! So if kevin or Britney ever reads this, I want to know if Britney remembers the day of The ryan seacrest show!! I was like totally in front of her and i had this huge ass poster and it asked for a hug!! I know Britney seen it cas i seen her reading it and then she just looked at me and smiled!!! No Hug!! what a meanie!! I still love Britney tho!!!! oh and i was like the only guy ballin like a baby!! My face was in tears!!!

That is a comment from a GUY. Sick, sad freak.

1/15/2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger Dim said...

I say titty.

Very funny post otherwise, JG. The more I think about it, those two are perfect for each other.

- D.

1/15/2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Another comment from Kevin's myspace: "So Will You Have Brit, Do A Deut With You To Make This Album Worse Then It Will Be?"

Actually, that myspace is a wealth of humor. LOL I thought it was from a girl till the end. What is wrong with people?

Dim, you and Kevin have something in common then :)

1/15/2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger B. said...

If those are seriously the real lyrics then, yes, Kevin can see my kitty's titties. Then she can scratch his eyes out for being such an ass...

1/15/2006 2:58 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

God totally has a twisted sense of humor. :-)

1/15/2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

LOL at you all :)

1/16/2006 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home